Mercer Property Management
Community Association Management (CAM) Pre-licensure Classes (State Approved) for Boards or Managers:
Customized Management Services:
- Manage personnel and vendors necessary to keep the Association running smoothly and your asset protected.
- Maintain and repair Association property as outlined in the Association bylaws.
- Manage and negotiate all new and existing vendor contracts for economies of scale and potential cost savings.
- Open communication with Board Members and owners.
- Weekly onsite inspections and onsite availability to personally address owner needs and issues.
- Annual survey to measure our effectiveness.
- Assist in maintaining insurance policies, addressing all claims and facilitating repairs.
Financial Management and Reporting:
- Handle all aspects of the financial operations of the association, including monthly financial reporting, annual budget creation and capital expenditures as required by the Association’s bylaws.
- Coordinate with Association’s CPA to prepare tax returns and perform audits, if necessary.
- Delinquency follow-up and coordination with Association’s legal counsel.
- Assist in analyzing long-term reserve needs and make recommendations.
Federal and State Law Compliance:
- Act as a resource for the laws that govern and affect associations.
- Monitor association’s compliance with all state and county laws.
Association Meeting Facilitation:
- Facilitate annual Membership Meeting and attend quarterly Board Meetings.
- Assist Board with the enforcement of all rules and regulations consistent with the Association’s bylaws.
- Coordinate development of specifications for all necessary and approved capital improvements engaging professional consultants.
- Supervise construction and permitting process.
Estoppel Requests - [email protected]
Post Office Box 600712, Jacksonville, FL 32260-0712 • office (904) 292-4500 • cell (904) 449-4582 • facsimile (904) 592-2604 Office 6960 Bonneval Rd Ste302 Jax, FL 32216